Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Half baked...

Today marks 20 weeks for me! Half way done and I'm feeling pretty good. I have no complaints but I have noticed that I can fall asleep the minute I become horizontal. I'm normally the one that can stay up and party until the wee hours of the morning. This past week we had our 20 week check up with my Dr. and found out we are having a....

BOY!!!

I am COMPLETELY EXCITED and Bradford is pretty stinking excited too. I already have like 4 boxes of baby boy clothes and accessories courtesy of my mom and Grandma but I'm not quite sure where we are going to put everything. Our little one bedroom house was already pretty full and now adding what is going to be the most spoiled child on the planet we are going to look like hoarders with only a pathway through our house.



From our most recent appointment this is the one photo she sent us home with. Not much of a profile picture but this is the one shot that proves that little guy in there is truly a little guy.

Aside from all the hustle and bustle of preparing for a baby we have found time to have some fun. There is a pond out in Pima about 20 minutes from our house called Cluff pond and we have gone out there a couple of times this summer to take the dogs out to run off some energy. Maggie isn't very fond of the water but amazingly I was out wading in the water and she came right out after me and tried to climb onto my shoulders. Braum however LOVES the water and would lay in it all day if we gave him the chance. The rest of the summer is spent gardening, working, cleaning, working, Bradford getting ready to start nursing school in August, and more working.








We are just enjoying the remainder of our time together as a just Bradford and Valerie before Baby Biggs makes an appearance in November/December-ish.

2 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

How exciting to have a little boy. Boys are so much fun! And that looks like it was a blast with the dogs. We walk by your house sometimes with our little chihuahua's and I think they have little dog syndrome cause they try to act all tough the second your dogs are in sight, haha. Hope you are feeling well. Let me know if you need anything! Sherri

Too Legit to Quit! said...

OH MY GOSH! I am thoroughly dissapointed and offended that I didn't get a text or call about this momentus occasion!!!! YOU'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!! Oh Val you are going to love it!!!! Congrats! PLEASE call me soon!