Friday, August 14, 2009

He's gone...

Sigh...

My little baby brother left for his mission on the 5th and I just barely got around to talking about it. I think my mom is still wading around in a pool of tears. I have got one letter from him and my mom forwarded an email she got from him to a couple of people. What I have got from it is that he isn't a big fan of the MTC and is ready to get out in the field. He said the shock has worn off a bit and he is able to concentrate more and absorb the things they are teaching. If any of you want his address go ahead and slip me a comment or something. And Kam, you leave me comments and I have no way to get a hold of you. Email me valerina50@yahoo.com. I will type out his letters or emails and post them when I get the chance. For now I better get back to doing my Microbiology homework...BAH!!!

No comments: