Friday, August 28, 2009

Stress, Snot, and School

So, you might be wondering what all these things have to do with each other. Well, about a week before school started, I woke up with a sore throat, which lead to fever, the most snot I have ever produced in my life, which then went to my chest making breathing nearly impossible. After being highly medicated for 4 days and calling into work once, I am on the rebound with just a cough that won't go away. Stress, school started, need I say more. School started Monday the 24th and I wish it would go away as fast as it came. Before school started, Bradford and I went with some friends to Catwalk which is a set of suspended bridges off of cliffs running through a canyon in Glenwood, NM. It's about 2 hours away but it is such a pretty place and an escape. I have also added Derek's missionary picture I took before he left. An update on him...he officially is in the mission field in Virginia. I am not sure where exactly he is in Virginia but I know he is there. He flew from Salt Lake City on Wednesday morning and arrived in Virginia that afternoon at 4pm. My mom got a letter from him with some pictures so as soon as I get those I will post them ASAP. I am a horrible sister because I have only written him like 4 times. I need to catch up and buy some stamps and write the poor kid. Until next time...FAREWELL MY FRIENDS!!!




My cute Elder Brown...sigh

No comments: